Sir Colin Spedding Award 2024
Nominations for the Sir Colin Spedding Award 2024 have now closed - the deadline for nominations was 12 noon (BST) on Monday 31st July 2023.
Details, including the background to the award, can be found here.
Picture: Winner of the Sir Colin Spedding Award 2023, Charlotte Thornycroft, being presented with her award by HRH The Princess Royal, President, National Equine Forum. Picture courtesy of Craig Payne Photography.
- Have you listed your nominee’s exceptional qualities and achievements, explained how they are relevant to the equestrian world and how they have gone 'above and beyond'?
- Has your nominee won any other awards in recognition of their work in the equestrian world prior to the close of the nomination period of the Sir Colin Spedding Award? If so, they will not be eligible for the Sir Colin Spedding Award
- Your nominee can be a person or organisation
- Multiple nominations for the same person or organisation will not carry additional merit
- The shortlist and ultimate decisions will be final and the National Equine Forum Organising Committee will not enter into any discussion or provide any feedback on any individual nominations
- The National Equine Forum Organising Committee reserve the right to nominate a winner in light of exceptional circumstances outwith the normal nomination process
- Nominations for the Sir Colin Spedding Award 2024 closed at 12 noon (BST) on Monday 31st July 2023.
The winner of the Sir Colin Spedding Award 2024 will be announced at the 32nd National Equine Forum on Thursday 7th March 2024.