Nominations for the Sir Colin Spedding Award 2021 have now closed.
The nominations checklist, if you are considering nominating an unsung individual or organisation for a future Award, can be found below.
Picture: Joint winners of the Sir Colin Spedding Award 2020, Eleanor Jones and Nigel Oakley, being presented with their awards by HRH The Princess Royal, President, National Equine Forum. Picture courtesy of Craig Payne Photography.
- Have you listed your nominee’s exceptional qualities and achievements and explained how they are relevant to the equestrian world?
- Has your nominee won any other awards in recognition of their work in the equestrian world? If so they will not be eligible for the Sir Colin Spedding Award
- Your nominee can be a person or organisation
- Multiple nominations for the same person or organisation will not carry additional merit
- The shortlist and ultimate decisions will be final and the National Equine Forum Organising Committee will not enter into any discussion
- Nominations for the Sir Colin Spedding Award 2021 have now closed.
The winner will be announced at the 29th National Equine Forum on Thursday 4th March 2021.