Nominations for the Special Sir Colin Spedding Covid-19 Award have now closed.
For further information, please see our news article here and the nominations checklist below.
Picture: Joint winners of the Sir Colin Spedding Award 2020, Eleanor Jones and Nigel Oakley, being presented with their awards by HRH The Princess Royal, President, National Equine Forum. Picture courtesy of Craig Payne Photography.
- Have you listed your nominee’s exceptional qualities and achievements, explained how they are relevant to the equestrian world and how they have gone 'above and beyond' during this very difficult year?
- Has your nominee won any other awards in recognition of their work in the equestrian world, in relation to the pandemic? If so they will not be eligible for the Sir Colin Spedding Award
- Your nominee can be a person or organisation
- Multiple nominations for the same person or organisation will not carry additional merit
- The shortlist and ultimate decisions will be final and the National Equine Forum Organising Committee will not enter into any discussion
- Nominations for the Special Sir Colin Spedding Covid-19 Award close at 12 noon (BST) on Friday 16th October 2020.
Non pandemic related nominations, already received, will be carried over to 2022.
The winner will be announced in spring 2021 - presentation details will be confirmed nearer the time.