Nominations for the Sir Colin Spedding Award 2023 can be made below. The deadline for nominations is 12 noon (BST) on Sunday 31st July 2022.
Details, including the background to the Award, can be found on our dedicated page.
Picture: Joint winners of the Sir Colin Spedding Award 2020, Eleanor Jones and Nigel Oakley, being presented with their awards by HRH The Princess Royal, President, National Equine Forum. Picture courtesy of Craig Payne Photography.
- Have you listed your nominee’s exceptional qualities and achievements, explained how they are relevant to the equestrian world and how they have gone 'above and beyond'?
- Has your nominee won any other awards in recognition of their work in the equestrian world? If so they will not be eligible for the Sir Colin Spedding Award
- Your nominee can be a person or organisation
- Multiple nominations for the same person or organisation will not carry additional merit
- The shortlist and ultimate decisions will be final and the National Equine Forum Organising Committee will not enter into any discussion or provide any feedback on any individual nominations
- Nominations for the Sir Colin Spedding Award 2023 close at 12 noon (BST) on Sunday 31st July 2022.
The winner will be announced at the 31st National Equine Forum on Thursday 2nd March 2023.
Please make your nomination via the form below. Upon the successful submission of your nomination you will receive an email confirmation.