Use of The Website www.nationalequineforum.com (all references to The Website hereafter refer to the aforementioned) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By using The Website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
The Website is owned and operated by National Equine Forum Ltd, Brick House, Risbury, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 0NQ.
The rights in the design, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this website are owned by or licensed to the National Equine Forum Ltd. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights and you may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of The Website, except where expressly granted. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on The Website shall not in any way constitute professional advice relevant to your specific requirements and that any advice or information you may receive through The Website is in no way a substitute for professional advice tailored to your specific needs.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless National Equine Forum Ltd against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of The Website.
National Equine Forum Ltd is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this website. National Equine Forum Ltd cannot promise that The Website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. The Website is provided on an “as available” basis. National Equine Forum Ltd will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide The Website for any reason beyond our control.
The Website may contain links to other websites not owned or operated by us. National Equine Forum Ltd makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in these websites and any link to another website shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of The Website by National Equine Forum Ltd. Links are provided for convenience only.
National Equine Forum Ltd may change The Website or these Terms and Conditions at any time. If you use The Website after such changes you will be bound by the new Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions and your use of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
Your statutory rights are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright © 2018 National Equine Forum Ltd
A notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under these Terms and Conditions shall be in writing addressed to the other party via their email address or at their registered office or principal place of business or such other address as may at the relevant time have been notified pursuant to this provision to the party giving the notice.
No failure or delay by either party in exercising any of its rights under any Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right, and no waiver by either party of any breach of any Agreement by the other shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court or other competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
Language Applicable law and Jurisdiction
The language applicable to these Terms and Conditions is English. English law shall apply to these Terms and Conditions and you and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute which may arise from or in relation to them.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access The Website. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
www.nationalequineforum.com is a site operated by National Equine Forum Ltd (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07545596 and we have our registered office at Brick House, Risbury, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 0NQ. National Equine Forum is not registered for VAT.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Website use.
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Additionally, you may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any other medium (including distribution by over-the-air television or radio broadcast or distribution on a computer network) the content or any part thereof. You may not make any part of The Website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. The Website and the information contained therein may not be used to construct a database of any kind, nor may The Website be stored (in its entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database websites containing all or part of The Website.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, but not limited to:
- Links to social media sites
- Live streaming facilities
- News facilities
- Links to podcasts
We may moderate any of the interactive services we provide, including:
- Minor modification of questions received for question and answer sessions to improve clarity
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole. Where any of the contributions below are not met we reserve the right to edit content.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Should we find it necessary to suspend or terminate your use of our site, by virtue of you being found in breach of this acceptable use policy we will not be under any obligation to return any money you have paid to us to use or upload information on to our site.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms of website use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- lmmediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.